Business Assessment is nothing but Business Health Checkup.
The objectives of assessment are
- To check whether funds are effectively utilised and managed.
- To check whether business reporting systems are adequate enough to take timely effective business decisions.
- To Identify areas of cost savings/revenue increasing
- To know the break even point/survival point in your business.
- To check the Statutory Compliances effectiveness.
- To assess the Business Sustainability Risk.
What Client has to say?
Major Benefits Experienced By the Client:
Once Soatech team analysed Health Mantra’s financial management through a business Health Checkup service, we found that there is a great scope of process improvement and potential savings that can empower management to get insights and manage their financial and business projection in a proactive way.
The major findings after the business health checkup were:
- Identification of potential savings in the business.
- Soatech found that there is a process gap in managing their inventory, causing inefficiency and ambiguity.
- Soatech team arrived at a break even point which gave a clarity on how much sales Health Mantra should do to meet their fixed expense/unavoidable expenses.
Get in touch with us to unearth your business potentials